Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Truth is a Lie #3

There's no topic that is burning me up today, like yesterday's post on the state of NASCAR. I'm not sure how I'm not keeping it real by questioning the rampant corporatizing of the sport. Maybe keeping it real would entail not thinking about it so much and just enjoying the racing. Which I could do if it wasn't all a big set up! Though, I used to really like WCW and that was a set up. So, who knows.

The Maximum Leader literary blog is suffering because its author has not read a whole book in a really long time now. I am, however, involved in a close re-viewing of Twin Peaks Season 2. And at some point I might have something to say about that.

CONFIDENTIAL is coming soon!

3 comments:

Evil said...

Your not keeping it real because you are one of those jerkasses that think country music can only come from Nashville. Nashville is where country goes to die.

That and you keep your shirt on in bars.

Bryan Hartley said...

yes, I do keep my shirt on in bars. I'll give you that.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.