Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Truth is a Lie G.C.

My golf game is really coming around. Don't know where that came from. Back in my pre-rock and roll days I played golf a lot and I always sucked. Just ask that dude who was mowing his lawn next to the Cordova Club. But these days I'm not playing bad at all. Must be the yoga.

I have a couple of friends back home who are really against golf. With one of them I suspect it's some kind of political/class thing. He has obiviously never played at the Shelby Golf Course in East Nashville where, like a lot of other places on the East Side, sleeves are optional. (Seriously, is it just here, or are men every where rocking sleeveless shirts this summer? I've been out sleeveless a couple of times myself---not to the golf course tho---and the first time I was a little self concious about it but the last time I didn't care at all. Of course it is hot as hell. That might be part of it.) And the fee for 18 holes with a cart came in at just under 19 bucks! Put a few CLs in the bag and that is a fun and affordable way to spend an afternoon.

1 comment:

Evil said...

Are you really blogging about playing golf and doing yoga?

What has the world come to?

I thought you were a rock star!!!