Thursday, August 30, 2007

"You're Kind of a Snob" Part 4

This week I hit the Frugal McDougals and what did I find there? The Rock in a can. An 18 pack for $10! That's a deal.

But I noticed something strange on the can. Where it used to say Latrobe, PA, it now says St. Louis, MO. And then I remembered why I wasn't supposed to be drinking Rolling Rock. Because of Budweiser putting the people of Latrobe, PA, out of work when they shut down the plant there. Damn!

I have been trying to drink the Miller Lite, and it's not bad. It just doesn't hit the spot the way a CL does.

If you look hard enough you can probably find some reason to boycott every corporation in America. Hell, you probably wouldn't have to look hard at all.

5 comments:

mjk said...

I am going to boycott musician events at the Exit In in Nashville where scenester and skater kids buy up tickets to an artist's show where the only reason they are going is because of "hipster" credibility. I won't see the show at all this way (which doesn't really do anything positive for me), but at least I'll feel good about my position on the matter.

Instead, The Maximum Leader and I will head up to H-Town!

Evil said...

Jesus, isn't there anything going on in Nashville.

Grizz start camp on Saturday.

Bryan Hartley said...

Actually there isn't much going on in Nashville at all. Nashville is slow. Go Grizz!

Evil said...

Memphis is the realist.

Evil said...

Actually, I think it's realest.